Hyderabad: In a bid to lure the voters, the state Bharateeya Janata Party (BJP), in a statement has highlighted 10 important promises, which are not only new, but unique as it would help bring some relief to the people living in greater Hyderabad municipal limits.
- Corona vaccineand Corona testing to all as per central government stipulations. Setting up of exclusive PHCs in consonance with the population of the locations in Greater Hyderabad.
- Will scrap LRS. This will redeem the people of Greater Hyderabad fromthe Rs.15,000 crores burden of LRS.
- A sum of Rs.25,000 will be given to each of the flood affected familiesin Greater Hyderabad area. Families who already got Rs.10,000compensation amount will get the remaining amount of Rs.15,000.
- Financial assistance to build one lakh houses under Pradhan ManthriAwasYojana (PMAY) for the poor in Greater Hyderabad region.
- Free travel to Women commuters in Metro and city buses in Hyderabad.
- Free-Tabs to all children from poor families.Quality WIFI will be provided to all poor families to enable student’s access online education.
- Waiver of property tax in all SC colonies and slum areas. Free permission for construction of houses in less than 125 sq.yds. plots.
- Will provide tap connections to all houses. Free drinking water supply to all houses.
- Rejuvenation of Musi River. Development of Musi River Front. Freeing nalas and tanks from all kinds of encroachments. Creation of Rs.10,000 crore exclusive budget for modernization of open nalas and drainages. ‘Sumedha Act’ will be enacted to remove all encroachments.
- Free power to all houses using less than 100 units per month. Free power and loan facilities to all professions in traditional occupations.
How far, some of these promises are implementable, yet they all look very attractive. “We promise what we can deliver. We don’t make false promises,” claimed the state party’s chief spokesperson K Krishna Saagar Rao.
BJP dares Akbaruddin: BJP also dares Akbaruddin to even touch the smriti ghats of former prime minister and an iconic Telangana statesman PV Narasimha Rao & NT Rama Rao, the personification of Telugu pride. BJP will teach him a lesson, which he will never forget.
Akbaruddin has threatened to destroy the smriti ghats of PV Narasimha Rao & NT Rama Rao. The party also found fault with KTR, who has named after NTR, not condemning the MIM legislator’s brazenness to insult Telugu people’s icons. The party also wondered stoic silence of the Chief Minister K Chandrasekhara Rao. This is in the wake of CM KCR, who tried to appropriate PV Narasimha Rao’s legacy for political expediency.
The party appealed in a statement that GHMC voters should make note of this political opportunism by KCR & KTR in not admonishing Akbaruddin Owaisi. The friendship between MIM & TRS is laced with fear of losing each other’s communal vote share.
It further stated it’s unfortunate that even Congress has also neither condemned the brazen and unwarranted attack on its departed senior party leader PV Narasimha Rao, nor on NT Rama Rao by MIM leader Akbaruddin. Such is the minority appeasement of both Congress & TRS.