Let’s move over to the Second News.
An Indian Company has delivered 2 Naval Offshore patrol Vessels “Shruti” and “Sachi” to Indian Navy. Both Vessels have a 20000 KW Diesel Engine which can attain maximum speed of 25 Knots, and can travel up to 25000 Kilometers at the same go.
Both Vessels are equipped with 76 mm Super Rapid Gun Mount (SRGM) and fitted with 30 mm AK-630 Guns to carry out any Counter Offensive operation. As per Indian Navy, both the Vessels are superior in quality and can match any such Vessels from USA,Japan or Russia.
* This Company is also making Patrol and Transportation Vessels for ONGC and other Indian Organisations.
* This company has secured huge Supply Orders of such Vessels from Developed Nations like Norvey, Netherlands and Denmark.The name of this company is Reliance Defence and Engineering Limited (RDEL) which is managed by Anil Ambani’s Reliance Infrastructure Limited (RInfra).
* News 3 – Indian and French Government secured Rafale Jet deal. Due to offset clause Dassault chose Reliance as their Indian Partner. And as expected, people started finding some hidden role of Modi in this deal.Because for most of the Educated Illeterates, Modi is a friend of Corporates like Ambani amd Adani
But people dont know that Rafale was choosen under MMRCA in 2007 itself. So we can say that there is no role of Modi in selection of Rafale jets for Indian Airforce….correct?While reading an old news I got to know that in AGM of Reliance Group in 2007, Ambani decided to diversify its portfolio and to invest in Defence,Aerostructure etc.
Anil Ambani founded Reliance Aerostructure in Tennessee (France). This organization started building up its Technical Expertise, that too without having an Order in pipeline. Reliance invested heavily and gather all the required resources for this Domain.
In couple of years, Reliance Aerostructure became expertise in the following.
1. Commercial and Business Aviation Integrations & Modifications, Avionics Upgrades, Aircraft Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS), Terrain Avoidance Warning System (TAWS) & Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS), Tropospheric Airborne Meteorological Data Reporting (TAMDAR), Emergency Locator (ELT) Weather Radar, Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System (TCAS), Extended-Range Twin-Engine Operational Performance Standard (ETOPS), Fire/Smoke Abatement System, Regional Aircraft Cargo Conversions, Aftermarket Install of APUs, Dash-8 Rudder Isolation MOD, Anti-Ice, Structural Modification (Composite & Sheet-metal).
2. Government and Military Aviation Integrations & Modifications, ARC-231 SATCOM, Forward Looking Infra Red Integration (FLIR), Air Warrior MCCS, SAFIRE II FLIR Upgrade, APX-118 Common Transponder, ARC-220 HF Radio, Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC), I/R Strobe, UH-60 Health, Usage & Monitoring System (HUMS), Desert HUMS, Blue Force Tracker (BFT/EDM), MAVIN Cabin Heat, Pegasus IAS-E, CH-47 Common Missile Warning System (ALE-47), ALE-47 Countermeasures Dispensing System, Aircraft Wireless Intercom System (AWIS), Fast Rope Insertion and Extraction System (FRIES), Huey UH-1H-II Conversion.
Reliance Aerostructure even started providing it’s services to Airforces of USA, France etc. by 2012 Reliance Aerostructure transformed itself into and Expert in Aviation Expert Technology. By 2012 Reliance acquired Technical Expertise in the field of Naval and Airforce.
During UPA regime, while Rafale deal negotiations were made, Dassault sent their Expert Team for an inspection of both HAL and Reliance Aerostructure facilities in India. Dassault was suprised to see the kind of Expertise acquired by Reliance Aerostructure and almost decided to take it onboard as Offset Partner…but due to some unknown reasons, this never happened.
Then in 2016, the Rafale deal was signed by both Indian amd French Government as a Government-to-Government deal. It was decided to provide Rafale Jets with all Weapons,Technology transfer at the cost of 97.23 Million Euros per Jet. Apart from that it was also decided to provide 32 Jaguar and 2 Mirage-2000 Fighter jets to Indian Airforce at ZERO cost, which will address the Service,Spare and Maintenance issues of IAF, as we already have Multiple Squadrons of Jaguar and Mirage 2000 Fighter Jets.
Dassault has signed an agreement with Reliance Aerostructure to provide local technical support. Apart from that Reliance Aerostructre will manufacture Spare parts for Dassault which will be used in other Fighter Jets, and mostly these parts will be exported to other Countries.
The MOST Important part, which NO Media will ever tell you……that apart from Reliance…..BEL, Bharat Dyanmics Limited and Samtel(Congress Leader Sam Pitroda’s Organization) have also signed agreements with Dassault to provide some specific spare parts.
Apart from that French Organization Thales is also going to sign a Technology agreement with Reliance. They will form a Joint-Venture and establish a Special Economic Zone in Nagpur.
Due to Offset clause, Dassault will be investing the 50% of total deal in India. Which will be used to make a DEFENCE MANUFACTURING ECOSYSTEM in India.
Several Indian Companies like Hindustan A Aeronautics Limited, BEL, BDL, Samtel, DRDO will be provided with Component and Parts Technology by Dassault.
Important Point – Out of this 50% of Deal value, 30% will be invested in Public Sector organizations like BEL,DRDO or HAL. The remaining 20% will be invested to form Joint Venture with Private Companies of India…..Reliance is one among them.
Now here I have few questions for Cry Babies and People infected by Modi-Ambani Syndrome.
1. When IAF selected Rafale as the best jet, after testing 6 different Fighter jets in all kind of possible terrains……Modi was nowhere in scene….then why accuse Modi?
2. Ambani started investing in Defence and Naval domain way back in 2007….it took 5-6 years to gain the required Expertise……Modi was nowhere even then….then why accuse Modi?
3. Reliance did work with several developed countries and have a track record in Defence Manufacturing……then why people accuse them of not having any Defence Tech Expertise?
4. Dassault selected Reliance out of all the Indian Companies, because no other Indian Company had such Multiple Expertise at that moment…..then how come Modi and Ambani responsible for it???
Conclusion – The problem with Indians is that we always remain in fantasy with Foreign Brands……For them Boeing,Thales,Dassault,Sukhoi are Holier than thou Organizations…..but our own Company which has independently invested and acquired the required knowledge is an EVIL for us.
One more point…. People always remain dependent on Main Stream Media (read Biased Media) for news and facts…..they never check the facts on their own…so Friends rather than believing on any Propaganda…sometimes use your Mind. (The author is a high profile and decorated army officer and senior colleague of Brig (retd GB Reddi)