(Continued from earlier….)
14. Amartya Sen. This one is a deadly enemy of Hindus, much more than many, because he got the Nobel Prize, teaches in Oxford and is highly respected in the West. But make no mistake about it: Amartya Sen is a true Marxist and he rode his fame on the back of his false theories about poverty in India and in the West. It is a pity that the Congress Govt gave him the Nalanda University project for which he did nothing. He should become persona non grata in India.
15. Rajdeep Sardesai. Rajdeep is a nasty guy and not an honest journalist – witness the incident when he sat on a sting interview that showed the Congress paying bribes to BJP MLA’s to defect. He was also seen in his true light in New York, where he portrayed himself as a victim of a hard-line Hindu, whereas the video replays showed that in fact he was the aggressor. No doubt, Rajdeep is a personal enemy of Narendra Modi and has never hid his dislike of the BJP. There have been many rumours that his father, converted to Christianity late in life and that may have influenced Rajdeep, for he has definitely a Christian-Marxist view of India and Hindus.
16. Angana Chatterjee. Angana Chatterjee, is one of the most venomous anti-Hindu in the USA. The irony is that she is a Hindu herself and started in an association named after India’s avatar, himself a great defender of Hindus, Sri Aurobindo. You need to know that she is married to Richard Shapiro who is Director and Associate Professor of the Grad. Anthropology Program at CIIS, also a very anti-Hindu body.
In fact, Shapiro was barred from entering India in 2010. Angana and Richard are of course great defenders of the Kashmiri Muslims and attend every International Kashmir Freedom Conference (IKFC), which only gives the Muslim point of view and ignores the 450.000 Kashmiri Hindus who have become refugees in their own country.
17. Teesta Setalvad. First it should be known that Teesta is a Hindu herself, who like Barkha Dutt, is married to a Muslim, Javed Anand. Javed, is General Secretary of Muslims for Secular Democracy, a virulent anti-Hindu organization. Using her organization Teesta Setalvad’s name has come to symbolize everything that is wrong with NGO activism in India. She has used any means to go after Hindus, particularly their leaders and specially Mr Narenda Modi. Unfortunately, Teesta has been repeatedly exposed for having indulged in unethical acts and has cases pending against her in courts for perjury.
The truth is that Teesta Setalvad is a law unto herself & has total disregard for the rule of law or for victims. Her anti-Hindu agenda is her source of income from foreign agencies. She has taken the courts for a ride with her perjury and her acts of influencing witnesses. She has misused the lack of education and poverty of victims to file false affidavits to further her own agenda.
18. Aurangzeb. Aurangzeb was a monster not only to Hindus, but also to his own family: he beheaded his brother Dara Shikoh, who was the rightful heir to the throne, poisoned his own father, imprisoned his son…Yet, Romila Thapar, Harbans Mukhia and Bipan Chandra, once upon a time professors at the JNU in New Delhi, the Mecca of secularism and negationism in India, denied the Aurangzeb genocide on Hindus by replacing it instead with a conflict of classes.
What are the facts? Aurangzeb (1658-1707) did not just build an isolated mosque on a destroyed temple, he ordered ALL temples destroyed, among them the Kashi Vishvanath, Krishna’s birth temple in Mathura, the rebuilt Somnath temple on the coast of Gujurat, the Vishnu temple replaced with the Alamgir mosque now overlooking Benares and the Treta-ka-Thakur temple in Ayodhya. … Thank God Shivaji Maharaj, a true Hindu hero brought him to his knees. Yet Shivaji is treated as a nobody in Indian History books and Aurangzeb like a stern but just emperor…..
19. John Dayal The most virulent and articulate Christian anti-Hindu, John and many other Indian Christian leaders and bishops, is not only practicing a Christianity which had its place 50 years ago in Europe (but is no more today, as Western Christianity is evolving), but are also re-embracing the old colonial missionary concept that Christ is the only ‘true’ God and that all ‘heathens’ Hindus have to be converted. John Dayal is all the time lobbying in the West, particularly with the US Congress, testifying that ‘Christians are persecuted in India’, whereas actually Christians have been the worst persecutors in the world, wiping out ruthlessly entire cultures, like those of the Aztecs in South America.
20. Irfan Habib, At last, Irfan Habib have been side-lined by the Modi Government! He and Romila Thapar ruled supreme for nearly 40 years in devising Indian school curriculum. Together they have falsified Indian History with total impunity and went after the Hindus full steam. Irfan Habib continued the legacy of his father, Mohamed Habiib, to rewrite the Chapter of Muslim invasions in India.
Habib father and son’s books are based on four theories: 1) that the records (written by the Muslims themselves) of slaughters of Hindus, the enslaving of their women and children and razing of temples were “mere exaggerations by court poets and zealous chroniclers to please their rulers”. 2) That they were indeed atrocities, but mainly committed by Turks, the savage riders from the Steppe. 3) That the destruction of the temples took place because Hindus stored their gold and jewels inside them and therefore Muslim armies plundered these. 4) That the conversion of millions of Hindus to Islam was not forced, “but what happened was there was a shift of opinion in the population, who on its own free will chose the Shariat against the Hindu law (Smriti), as they were all oppressed by the bad Brahmins”…!!!
21. Ramachandra Guha, Outlook magazine’s favourite columnist, is a renowned Hindu/ Hindu gurus/Hindu culture hater, who like Rahul Gandhi, recently said that “Hindu fundamentalism is more threatening than Islamic terrorism”. He has written a number of books targeting Hindus and their spiritual leaders. Unfortunately, as many of these leftist intellectuals, he is fairly popular in the West and often quoted by western correspondents based in India.
22. Romilla Thapar. The most renowned Indian historian, who has links with all Indologists in the world, universities & India centers. As Rajiv Malhotra writes: “Hindu spiritual experiences are devalued by Romila Thapar, as pathological. She resorts to a quasi-scholarly speculation of racial hatred as existing in entire Indian traditions, demonizing the ‘other’, a technique to justify holding such people in contempt and even attacking them’.
This is exactly the same thesis that is being spread today by Maoist insurgents working among remote tribes in central India, namely, that demons mentioned in Hinduism are actually references to tribal people ». Today even, most of the intellectuals, journalists and many of India’s elite have been influenced by that school of thinking and regularly ape its theories. Romila Thapar is a traitor to her own culture and society, for she is a Hindu.
24. N Ram & the Hindu newspaper. Long time editor of the newspaper the Hindu, who should be renamed the “Anti-Hindu”. N. Ram is a fervent disciple of Marxism and communist China. The magazine of the Hindu, Frontline, although well written, as the Hindu, perpetuates a dead ideology. Unfortunately the Hindu is still read by many in India, including westerners in the South of India.
25. Sagarika Ghose & CNN IBN, Rajdeep Sardesai’s wife shares his beliefs and hatred for the Hindus. It’s a tragedy that CNN IBN is so partial towards Hindus and sympathetic to anybody who is anti-Hindu. Why did CNN, a renowned western television, choose to partner someone who is against the majority community of their country?
26. Mamta Banerjee. It is said that Mamta Banerjee is a Kali worshipper and does regular pujas when she is alone in her house. Unfortunately Mamta has realized that she can get elected as West Bengal Chief Minister on the sole strength of the Muslim vote. She thus panders to them, turning a blind eye to the atrocities committed on the Hindus by the Bangladeshis refugees, who are given ration cards so that they can vote for Mamta. Sad also that she chose to say ‘Allah O Akbar’ when she just got re-elected. To what depths will Indian politicians sink to get votes? Hindus are becoming minorities in certain districts of WB, Assam or UP. That is a tragedy and something should be done.
27. Akbaruddin Owaisi. Proof that India is a democracy lies in the fact that people like Owais and his brother can not only rant against the Hindus and preach near secession, but also get elected. There has to be some limits to preaching hatred and separatism.
28. Geelani & other Kashmiri separatists. How can the Indian Government allow these separatists to openly visit the Pakistani embassy in Delhi or travel to Pakistan to take instructions from their masters? No country tolerates that kind of open separatism, be it France with Corsica, or even England with the faraway Falkland Islands, which geographically belong to Argentina. How to forget too that the Muslims chased out of the Valley of Kashmir 500.000 Hindus who had lived there for generations and had not done any harm?
29. Zakir Naik. Zakir Naik tried to hurt religious sentiments of Hindus by denigrating Shri Ganesh; that too, during the Ganesh Festival. He has given a challenge to Hindus, through the medium of ‘Facebook’ and ‘You-tube’, to prove that Shri Ganapati is a Deity. He also made an anti-Hindu statement that ‘If your God is unable to recognise his own son, how will he know that I am in danger’. By making such comments Naik has hurt religious sentiments of billions of Hindus. It has also created rage among members of Shiv Sena, BJP and various pro-Hindu organisations, Ganeshotsava Mandals and devout Hindus. Naik also went after Sri Sri Ravi Shankar in the famous debate.
30. Christophe Jaffrelot. This most famous French Indologist, paid by the French Government, who wrote many a nasty books on ‘Hindu fundamentalism’ and is most responsible for the bad image of the BJP in France. Funnily, he regularly comes to India to release the English translations of his books and is feted by the Press corps and gets all kind of laudatory reviews.
So much for secularism in India_ Jaffrelot, Sanjay Subramanyam (who teaches in the prestigious College de France), and others in France – keep harping on India’s problems – castes, poverty, so called-Hindu fundamentalism, etc. I know for a fact that in France, it has an influence on the top bureaucrats and the politicians, as every time something important happens in India – elections, catastrophes, riots, etc, their slanted opinions are sought by newspapers radios and televisions.
31. NGO’s. NGO’s in India are most of the time anti-Hindus. 70% of them work on “woman empowerment”, or “uplifting” the villagers in tribal areas, which is good, but should be done in a neutral manner with friendliness to the Indian Govt. It is nowadays fashionable in India to always highlight the downtrodden condition of Indian women and their underprivileged place in Indian society. But no country in the world has granted such an important place to women in its spirituality and social ethos.
And even today, behind all appearances – arranged marriages, submission to men, preference of male children in some rural areas (but girls are loved in India like nowhere in the world) – it can be safely said that very often, from the poorest to the richest classes, women control –even if behind the scenes – a lot of the family affairs: the education of their children (men in India are often “mama’s boys”), monetary concerns, and husbands often refer to them for important decisions. Countries such as France or the United States, who are often preaching India on “women’s rights” never had a woman as their top leader, whereas India had Indira Gandhi ruling with an iron hand for nearly twenty years; and proportionately they have less MP’s than India, which is considering earmarking 33% of seats in Parliament for women, a revolution in human history!
But this obsession of NGO’s with women and village empowerment (usually they take one village and make it like a showcase, for the benefit of visiting donors from abroad) has completely eclipsed the burning issue that would require NGO’s attention with the tremendous amount of funds they attract from abroad : afforestation, as there are hardly any forest worth the name left today in India.
32. Karunanidhi. Karunanidhi and before him his mentor, Anna, exploited to the hilt he Dravidian theory. According to this theory, which was actually devised in the 18th and 19th century by British linguists and archaeologists, who had a vested interest to prove the supremacy of their culture over the one of the subcontinent, the first inhabitants of India were good-natured, peaceful, dark-skinned shepherds, called the Dravidians.
Then, around 1500 B.C., India is said to have been invaded by tribes called the Aryans : white-skinned, nomadic people, who originated somewhere in Ural, or the Caucasus. To the Aryans, are attributed Sanskrit, the Vedic – or Hindu religion, India’s greatest spiritual texts, the Vedas, as well as a host of subsequent writings, the Upanishads, the Mahabharata, the Ramanaya, etc…
And thus English missionaries and later, American preachers, were able to convert tribes and low caste Hindus by telling them : ” you, the aborigines, the tribals, the Harijans, were there in India before the Aryans; you are the original inhabitants of India, and you should discard Hinduism, the religion of these arrogant Aryans and embrace, Christianity, the true religion”. Karunanidhi also exploits this theory and he and Anna have made life for Tamil Brahmins so miserable that many left Tamil Nadu for Delhi or even the US.
33. Wendy Doniger. This American Hindu hater, supposedly, a historian, says that “Rama thinks that sex is putting him in political danger (keeping his allegedly unchaste wife will make the people revolt), but in fact he has it backward: Politics is driving Rama to make a sexual and religious mistake; public concerns make him banish the wife he loves. Rama banishes Sita as Dasharatha has banished Rama. Significantly, the moment when Rama kicks Sita out for the second time comes directly after a long passage in which Rama makes love to Sita passionately, drinking wine with her, for many days on end; the banishment comes as a direct reaction against the sensual indulgence. Her latest book, ‘’The Hindus: An Alternative History’ was written intentionally to mock Hinduism.
34. Akbar. Akbar is one of the goody-goodies in Indian History books, like Ashoka because he was a Buddhist, that Marxist historians like to glorify. No doubt, Akbar was one of the better Mughal emperors, but did you know that when he captured Chittor on February 25, 1568, he ordered that the thirty thousand civil population be butchered, including women and children who has taken shelter in the fort ? Destruction of temples also took place on mass scale in Akbar’s reign and it is even said that he ordered that a mountain be made of the tufts of the Brahmins’ hairs..
35. Michael Witzel, Professor of Sanskrit at Harvard, Witzel must be one of the worst enemies of Hindus in the USA, as shown recently when he tried to prevent the removal of references to India, Hinduism in the curriculum followed by schools in California which parents of Indian origin found to be inadequate, inaccurate or just outright insensitive. Known for aggressively pushing theories forged by Left historians of the Romila Thapar genre that have been long discredited through scientific means, including DNA studies, this ‘linguist’ is known for promoting himself as a ‘historian’ in academic circles. His proximity to Left historians in India is no secret. Such is Prof Witzel’s contempt for Indians who live and work in the US that he has not minced words running them down as an ethnic group. On one occasion, he declared: “Hindus in the US are lost or abandoned people.”
36. Amnesty International. . Amnesty International, which has a large number of Pakistanis in its staff, has always been hostile to Hindus. I remember showing an exhibition on Kashmir in London at the prestigious Commonwealth Club. The south Asia Amnesty in charge, refused to come and see it – although the Club was just a stone throw away from Amnesty’s London office. What did the Kashmiri Hindus do that Amnesty considers them untouchable? And how come that the Muslims of the Valley who chased them by terror and made them flee their ancestral lands and homes are not condemned by Amnesty? It triggers a lot of questions about Amnesty’s impartiality…
37. Prannoy Roy (CEO of NDTV) No doubt, Prannoy Roy created one of the best TV channels in India, in term of content and professional quality, but from the beginning, NDTV’s slant was anti-Hindu. Why? Did you know that Prannoy is married to Radhika Roy, who is the sister of Brinda Karat, one of the leading lights of the communist party of India (CPI(M))? The sad thing is that many BJP leaders always run to NDTV, to be crucified by Barkha Dutt, Pranno’s second in command today.
38. P Chidambaram. There are many questions asked today about the role of P Chidambaram when he was in power during the ten years of the Congress. As Finance Minister, he went after Hindus by clamping down on Hindu institutions that had the 100% yoga tax rebate; as Home minister, his role is even more dubious: he had cleared an affidavit in 2009 which described college student Ishrat Jahan as a Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist involved in a plot to assassinate then Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi. About a month later, a second affidavit was filed in court in which all references to Ishrat’s alleged terror links were missing. Did Chidambaram, with the knowledge of Sonia Gandhi close his eyes on an assassination plot on the person of Mr Narendra Modi? As the Home Minister of India, it would be a crime.
39. Sitaram Yechury. Yechury is an intelligent man and a brilliant speaker – but he is an enemy of Hindus. He for instance went full steam against Mr Modi’s declaration of June 21 as International Yoga, which was supported by the UN General Assembly and which should not cause any problem, as yoga is a universal technique that is practiced all over the world, by millions of Christians. Oh, but the hitch is that Yoga is a Hindu invention – hence Mr Yechury’s hostility, who famously said: “under this BJP government’s aggressive global campaigns, India appears to be seeking a global positioning not on the basis of its internal strength, economic or otherwise, but on the basis of such ‘accomplishments’ as having the UN General Assembly declare International Yoga Day on June 21”.
The fact that a senior communist leader in India fails to see the potential to leverage the acceptance and spread of Yoga across the world as a means to further India’s global influence and power is a testament to the monumental intellectual bankruptcy inflicting the communists in India
40. Mother Teresa. Mother Teresa is still the worst publicity for India. No doubt, she did saintly work. This said, one may wonder: What did Mother Teresa really stand for? Was caring for the dying and orphaned children her only goal? Mother Teresa never attempted to counterbalance this negative image of India, of whom she was the vector, by a more positive one. She could have said for instance that she was worshipped in a country of 800 million Hindus. The truth is that she stood for the most orthodox Christian conservatism. There is no doubt that ultimately Mother Teresa’s goal was utterly simple: to convert Hindus to Christianity, the only true religion in her eyes.
41. Karan Thapar. Karan Thapar, who owns ITV, which unfortunately produces shows for BBC, is one of the most famous faces of journalism in India. Karan Thapar’s father was General Pran Nath Thapar COAS during 1962 war, and his aunt is Romila Thapar. Does that explain why Karan, though a decent man, is known for his anti-Hindu bias? Once he invited me on a program about the painter M.F. Husain, who as you know has depicted Hindus’ most revered Gods fornicating or even sodomizing each other. I had brought on the show photocopies of these paintings, a solid evidence of Husain’s hatred of Hinduism, but Karan refused that I showed them on camera. So much for ITV’s journalistic impartiality…
42. Javed Akhtar. Though Javed Akhtar came out recently against those who opposed saying ‘Bharat Mata Ki jai’, he is also known as a Hindu baiter. I remember him going full steam against Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and Hindu gurus in an Indian Today symposium a few years ago. Akhtar also repeatedly equated the Gujarat 2002 anti-Muslim riots to the Jewish holocaust. As one of his detractors said: “it is impossible to believe that Akhtar isn’t aware of the horrors at Auswitz or Sobibor to compare them with rioting in Gujarat”? Does Alhtar also ignore that 56 innocent Hindus, amongst them 32 women and children were burnt to death like animals in the Sabarmati Express at Godhra? And that this was the spark that ignited the riots? Again we see how anti-Hindus twist facts and truth…
43. Shabana Azmi. Aktar’s second wife, Shabana Azmi is a fine actress. Nevertheless she is also a Hindu baiter. When she was invited to the international film festival of Deauville in France, I read the numerous interviews where she kept harping about “Hindu fundamentalists”, and repeatedly lambasted the “Right Wing” BJP Government and accused them of turning a “blind eye” to the attacks towards India’s minorities, while portraying herself as a courageous social activist fighting for freedom of expression. She also only spoke “en passant” about Muslim fundamentalism. Again the old trick to either equate Muslim and Hindu fundamentalism, or even in the case of Azmi, Rahul Gandhi and others, to say that Hindu fundamentalism is more dangerous than the Islamic one. What a joke…
44. Akar Patel. Akar Patel, a subtle but redoubtable Hindu hater, is sadly the head of Amnesty International India (one can see there the perversion of Amnesty, to name a Muslim as its head in a country inhabited by 80% Hindus). Akar indeed always rants against Narendra Modi and the Hindu majority, saying: “one must be neutral.” but “we dissent against our own country, because dissent is patriotic”. However he adds: “Anyone opposing us (Amnesty International?), is morally deficient and a repugnant human being”. Akar Patel’s virulent hatred for the majority community is not masked. He wrote : “Most extremists in India are not Muslims , they are Hindu Maoists”.
45. Arundhati Roy. Cousin of Pranoy Roy, she was married to Gerard Da Cunha first and than to film maker Pradip Kirishen. Arundhati is a pure product of Christianity hiding under an intellectual mask plus hard-core Marxism. Apart from her first book the ‘God of Small things’, Arundhati never wrote again anything of value. She is most happy in the company of maoists, naxalites Tamil Elam and Kashmiri separatists. Roy famously said: “Kashmir has never been an integral part of India and the Indian Govt is at war with Maoists to aid the MNCs”. She also says Modi is promoting Brahmanism. After the “intolerance” debate , she returned her National award for screenplay.Nobody cared…
46. Father Cedric Prakash. This Indian Christian priest has been most active in betraying his own country in the US, amongst Congress parliamentary committees. In June 2002, he testified before the US Commission for International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) in Washington, so about the lack of religious freedom in India… .His is a clear case of an Indian citizen asking an alien nation tintervene in India’s domestic affairs.Fr. Prakash has been a vocalcritic of Narendra Modi, often in collaboration with John Dayal and nTeesta Setalvad.
47. Martha Nussbaum. A virulent anti-Hindu American, no doubt supported by Anjana Chatterjee and her ilk. Her pronouncement: “perpetrators of violence are not Muslims but Hindus”, is proof enough of that. Her interest in India started while working for Amartya Sen, with whom she shared an intimate relationship, a fact she herself bragged about. Before the 2014 Parliament elections, Amartya Sen had said that he wouldn’t like Modi to be the PM of India. Martha does not have any qualification or training in archaeology, Sanskrit, geology,or metallurgy, yet writes with authority about the dating of the Vedas.
48. Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton has no great love for India and often leans towards Pakistan (her vice chairman of the 2016 election campaign is Huma Mahmood Abedin, of Pakistani origin). Maybe the numerous infidelities of her husband Bill, made her into a hard and cynical woman, but if she becomes President of the US, she will be no friend of India and Hindus. Her attitude towards Islam and Muslim fundamentalism is also ambiguous and she is probably closer to Obama’s views, than any other presidential candidate. You can expect continuing support, financial and in armaments to Pakistan if she is elected.
49. Medha Patkar. Another NGO, who very selectively targets only Hindus. Her Narmada dam agitation had one target only: Narendra Modi. Yet the dam has proved to be the biggest factor to Gujarat’s prosperity, bringing electricity, water, propserity to all, Hindus as well as Muslims. Medha was also involved in many movements that blocked Mr Modi’s visas in the UK and the US and that tried to stop him from becoming Prime Minister
50. The Mahatma Gandhi? I put it with a question mark, as I consider him as a great soul indeed. But there are many who point out that he never seemed to have realised the great danger that Nazism represented for humanity. Calling Hitler “my beloved brother”, a man who murdered 6 million Jews in cold-blood just to prove the purity of his own race, is more than just innocence, it borders on criminal credulity. And did not Gandhi also advise the Jews to let themselves be butchered?…His not condemning Muslims during the Khalifat movement when thousands of Hindus were butchered by Indian Muslims, or his indulgence of Jinnah, going as far as proposing to make him the Prime Minister of India, have not always earned him Hindu goodwill.
Gandhi’s love of the Harijans, as he called them, was certainly very touching and sprang from the highest motivations, but once more Gandhi took the European element in the decrying of the caste system, sowing the seeds of future disorders and of a caste war in India, of which we see the effects only today.
HINDUS THEMSELVES. Hindus, it must be said, are their own biggest enemies. They must be some of the most selfish and individualistic people in the world: rich Hindus never help their poorer brothers and sisters – that’s’ why the Mother Teresa’s and Sonia Gandhis are able to flourish in India. A Hindu abroad never acknowledges another Hindu, but pretends he or she does not exist. You can insult Hindus and their Gods and Goddesses as much as you want and nothing will happen to you.
A billion Hindus have not raised a finger about the 450.000 Kashmiri Pandits who became refugees in their own country after they were chased out by terror from the Valley of Kashmir in the 90’s.. Hindus today don’t give a damn whether their children know about the Ramayana, the Mahabharata or the Bhagavad Gita, where every truth that needs to be known about life, after life, karma, dharma and soul is taught. Modern Hindu children do not go to temples, pray or know what is a puja. Hindus do not care to have colleges where Hindu values are imparted, like the Muslims have (Aligarh university for instance) The only one ever, the Benares Hindu University, should not be called ‘Hindu’, as nothing Hindu is taught there anymore.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, who alone with a few hundred men, stood his ground against the most powerful emperor of his times, has practically no place in Indian History books and is often described as a petty chieftain or even a plunderer. So is Maharana Pratap, the ONLY Rajput who fought against the Moguls and actually defeated Akbar in Hadilgathi.
Hindus who tend to merge and melt wherever they live – and in the process, lose some their identities and togetherness. And finally the most deadly and vicious intellectuals that we have reviewed above, are Hindus most of them. They are the ones that should be targeted, in a non-violent but firm manner.
- China. After six decades of bitter experience at the hands of the Chinese, of double talk, betrayal and contempt, – India still gets hoodwinked by the Chinese You should also know that China still occupies one third of Ladhak, which it took during the 62 war, still claims for itself the whole of Arunachal Pradesh and has not only furnished Pakistan with its missiles (c/o North Korea), but has given them the know-how to manufacture nuclear weapons ? How can Indians say that China is not a security menace to India ? Doesn’t he know also that according to the CIA, China has transferred one third of its nuclear arsenal to Nagchuka, 250 kms away from Lhassa, a region full of huge caves, which the Chinese have linked together by an intricate underground network and where they have installed nearly one hundred Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles, many of them pointed at Indian cities ? The reason for this is that the Chinese, who are probably among the most intelligent people in the world, have always understood that India is their number one economic, military and nuclear competitor in Asia (remember how China blocks India’s accession to the UN’s Security Council, which France supports).
- Pakistan. Pakistan is the continuing incarnation of those Muslim invaders who raped India from the middle of the 7th century onwards. Has anything changed: “their cry is still the same: “Dar-ul-Islam”, the house of Islam. Yesterday they used scimitars, today they have the atomic bomb; but the purpose is identical, only the weapons have evolved: to conquer India, to finish what the Mughal Emperors were not able to achieve”. To reason with Pakistan is useless, many conclude, “for once again they are only putting in practice what their religion teaches them every day -that ‘the Pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the meanest of creatures’. Or ‘Slay the infidels, wherever ye find them and take them captive and besiege them and prepare them for all kinds of ambush’. Or again: ‘Choose not thy friends among the Infidels till they forsake their homes and the way of idolatry. If they return to paganism then take them whenever you find them and kill them’. All these quotations are taken from the Koran and are read everyday to the faithful by their mollahs.(Koran 98:51-9:5-4:89
- Bangladesh. In 1947, Muslims constituted only 70% of Bangladesh and Hindus, as well as Christians and Buddhists more than 30%, Today, Muslims are nearly 90 percent, making Bangladesh one of the largest Muslim countries in the world and Hindus, have shrunk to 7%. Successive governments have seized 2.5 million acres of land of the Hindus by using a racist law called the Enemy Property Act (renamed Vested Property Act by the secularists). Although finally this racist law was repealed, Khaleda Zia’s government has blocked its implementation (Country Report on Human Rights Practices – 2001, 2003, US Department of State).
Through the 5th and 8th Amendments of the constitution the BNP and JP governments, virtually transformed the once secular Bangladesh into an Islamic state. Apart from money laundering and providing terrorists sanctuary, Bangladesh’s madrasas have become major recruiting and training centres for militancy.
A CIA study says that Bangladeshi villagers are increasingly getting sucked into terrorism out of livelihood. The very porous border between India and Bangladesh is used as an infiltration route of militants to India, including those going to Kashmir and to the Northeast.
The Indian Intelligence Bureau estimates that twenty million Bangladeshis live illegally in India, with the greatest concentration in West Bengal and Assam and this is creating havoc to the social, religious and cultural fabric of the North-East. Chief ministers, such as Mamta Banerjee routinely give rations cards to these illegal Bangladeshis so that they can vote.
IN West Bengal and Assma, Hindus have become minorities in certain districts are regularly beaten up, their temples ransacked, their women raped. Very few Hindus leaders have taken up their cause, save for Tapan Ghosh in WB.
4.Nepal Sonia Gandhi, whose government was propped-up by communists, did great damage to India’s interests, such as helping a Maoist government come to power in Nepal, the only Hindu state in the world. Here is a wonderful country, with simple and friendly people, which is the only Hindu nation in the world, which is so similar in many ways to India, that there is no reason to be antagonistic to a country with which they have so much in common. Yet the erstwhile kings and now the Maoist leaders in power, are often been able to play a divide and rule game by using the Chinese and blaming India for all the ills of Nepal which as become a haven for Pakistani agents
5.United States. The United States, seems sometimes to have an unconscious wish for a divided and weakened India. And did not Senator Galbraith say after the exploding of Yugoslavia that “India is next”? Right now, President Obama, whom the world hails as its savior of the moment, is putting immense pressure on India to negotiate with Pakistan and to do major concessions on Kashmir, which will endanger India’s integrity, as Kashmir is such a sensitive strategic state.
The continuing propping up and arming of Pakistan, when its duplicity is so well document today, is also a mystery. One does not understand too how so many US Congress committees keep saying that there is no religious freedom in India, when there is actually more freedom here than in the USA. Luckily the Spratly Islands dispute has brought the US and India slightly closer. But there is still a long way to go before the USA really appreciates what an island of democracy and freedom India is in an Asia racked by Muslim fundamentalism, Christian unethical conversions and Chinese domination.
6.Afghanistan. India is making great efforts to befriend Afghanistan, so as to balance Pakistan’s efforts, which props up the Taliban. But as soon as the US fully leaves this region, Afghanistan will go back to its wild Islamic ways and target India again. It’s a pity that once Afghanistan was part of a great Hindu empire and at some times too Buddhist..
- Sri Lanka. Extraordinary country that erstwhile Ceylon; God gave it everything: extraordinary climate, lush country, incredible diversity of races and religions, an easy-going and friendly people, who even welcomed its invaders. Yet the hate that the Sinhalese have for Indians is something to be seen to be believed. Again it is a hate which was fostered by their political leaders: Most Sinhalese presidents have become great adepts at using the hate-India carrot every time they get in trouble.
- And why should India be blamed for Sri Lanka’s ills? Was it India who discriminated for 40 years against the Tamil minority of Sri Lanka? Was it Indians who regularly prodded Sinhalese crowds to indulge in pogroms against the Tamils, thereby building-up a wall of hatred, so that today the Tamils in Sri Lanka cannot trust the Sinhalese anymore and want nothing but total independence? Today, the LTTE has been apparently wiped out, but make no mistake, the Tamil-Sinhalese divide will reappear under some form or the other.
- England. When Mountbatten left India with the British flag, ending three centuries of colonization, he made sure that India was permanently divided by propping-up Pakistan and establishing a foreign policy of always putting India and Pakistan on the same foot – policy that was taken-up by the US and Europe. Hindus were the British colonizer’s biggest enemy, that is why they also propped up Sikhs, Christians and Muslims to divide India. The birth of Khalistan can be traced to the British. Finally the British looted Hindu India and stole million of priceless artefacts which are still found in British Museums
- Canada. Canada is a subtle enemy of Hindus, solely because it has a huge Sikh population. The Canadians allowed them to breed separatism which led to the Air India Kanishka tragedy. Even then the Canadian government continued to show leniency to the Sikhs and today Trudeau does the same by having a Sikh minister and many Sikh MP’s who are friendly to the Khalistani cause
- Norway has been a backer of the Naxalite movement and the LTTE for a long time. These are mostly NGO’s and individuals, who often come to spend sometimes in villages of Andhra Pradesh or Bihar, to ‘uplift’ villagers, but have the tacit backing of their Government. It’s amazing also how Norway gives Peace Nobel Prizes to Indians that fit in their Protestant mould of thinking, such as and Mother Teresa, Amartya Sen or , and neglects real philantropers, such as Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.@francois gautier (Concluded)
Editor: The author is a well-known columnist of international repute and these are his personal views and Orangenews9 no way attributes to. Reproducing the article was only to know majority Hindus in India response as they feel threatened of Jihadi invasion, yet again.)